About Me


Blog Name ;Whatever it is.

My name is Tralala. She says that you should replace this section with your own Profile.
Wishlist


What's yours?
Memories


my heart has been captured

by your funny little smile



again =(
Thursday, April 12, 2012 | 7:15:00 PM | 0 comments
hay, cant deny it.. Im still affected, damn! I hate it, i really really hate it, im jealous for no reason at all. The way he's treating me, well there's nothing wrong about it, maybe i expected for something sweeter, and acts of affection. Kainis tlga! Ayoko na! I hate how I reacted a while ago, i hate it! I have no right, and damn myself for feeling that way!

OLD / NEW

waCky EnigmatiC BoOm

About

Blog name ; Just BE Yourself.
Facebook | Twitter
You have stumbled on my blog
<--Change this into your own words
again =(
Thursday, April 12, 2012 | 7:15:00 PM | 0 comments
hay, cant deny it.. Im still affected, damn! I hate it, i really really hate it, im jealous for no reason at all. The way he's treating me, well there's nothing wrong about it, maybe i expected for something sweeter, and acts of affection. Kainis tlga! Ayoko na! I hate how I reacted a while ago, i hate it! I have no right, and damn myself for feeling that way!

OLD / NEW